On this week’s episode of Legalized, host Danielle Parr is joined by Navigator principal Dave Phillips and senior consultant Jeff Costen to discuss the good, bad and ugly that we saw over the past year.
We review the historic passage of legislation that ended prohibition, the efforts of provinces and municipalities to get their house in order and the global expansion of Canadian cannabis companies. Then, we hear from friends of the show and movers in Canada’s legal cannabis industry on what consumers, governments and industry participants have to look forward to in the year ahead:
- Dr. Ife Abiola, 420 Clinics
- Lorenzo Lisi, Aird & Berlis LLP
- Dan Skilleter, Lobo Genetics
- Ranjeev Dhillon, McCarthy Tétrault
- Lisa Campbell, Lifford Cannabis Solutions
Tune in to hear more expert punditry, predictions and prognostications.